Dark Lords
Hey! You can login if you have an account or register if you don't have it.
If you are looking for recruitment, you can use the form registering.
We are waiting for you!
Ventrilo Server with 32 slots
Dark Lords

Click here for direct link to wow armory
I LOVE MY GUILD!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:25 am
Latest topics
» Airy ere
Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:55 am by Airy

» The real life Dark Lords
Sat May 14, 2011 12:36 pm by bassx

» Kuren's time out.
Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 pm by Kuren

» Hey
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 am by tommi

» WoTLK dosn't end with Arthas.
Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am by Asha

» Screenshots
Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm by Asha

» The big T is beginning on World of Warcraft.... AGIAN.
Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:31 pm by Trygin - klemen

» More art....
Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:04 am by Asha

» james has quit wow and not sure if he will be back
Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:03 am by Pietershadow

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

For ArenA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theshade

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: For ArenA   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:42 am

Theres 2 good site, if u planning to start arena.

curse.com ->get proximo or gladius addons from there!

arenajunkies.com ->get macros, ideas, tactic for arena!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Sanpietro
Level:
37/80  (37/80)
Guild Rank:

PostSubject: Re: For ArenA   Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:12 am

Thank you.
I am looking at arena junkies, I hope to find something usefull.
I like arena a lot and I think I will spend my free time there to kill some allys, hehe. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tommi
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Character sheet
Character Name: Sanpietro
Level:
37/80  (37/80)
Guild Rank:

PostSubject: Re: For ArenA   Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:21 am

This is a simple guide taken from the site, you wrote before.

Holy Paladin / Rogue

Sure, I could be playing with a DK or something but this comp works well enough and after all, it's with a good friend of mine and we have good chemistry from being teammates throughout seasons 2 and 3 when I played a mage. However, for those out there that would like to also try this comp, here's some guidance on what you're going to want to do against many of the comps we have trouble with which happens to be a large majority of them.

The Holy Shit:

Spec: There are 2 builds you can currently play that do quite well.
Beacon of Light or this Holy/Ret hybrid build. I choose to play the Holy/Ret and I'll save the long discussion on which is better for some other thread.

Gear/Gem: I don't have much of a choice since I only go to a raid on my pally once in a blue moon, but I'm doing 2 pieces of the pve gear for 10% holy shock crit and 3 piece is pvp. I'd recommend wearing something like 400-500 resil and trying to reach 18k+ hp, you can feel the pressure a lot of the time especially since you're losing out on kings (changing next patch, yay ). Keep in mind that maxing spell hit is very important for landing repentance, hoj, judges, etc. I use glyphs for flash of light, turn evil, and hammer of justice.

Rouges:
Spec: Mutilate

Gear/Gem: Full PvP armor/rings, gem for damage, and obviously just grab the best daggers you have available. Switch to PvE armor if you're fighting a lock team over and over and hope you fight them again.

Strategies:
Things to keep in mind for all matches are:
Keeping up Vindication on the focus target.
Yes, your rogue will die fast.. queu up big heals.
Repentance / Sap share DR.
Use ret aura unless you're being focused with an interrupt class or other team has shaman healer (in which case use conc aura)
Burst with rogue when not healing

Focus Shaman
[cc] Hammer -> Repentance -> Blind on Hunter (I usually wait until Hunter begins to get into his rotation to CC because he'll be more likely to trinket the hammer/repent and we can get a full blind. if he doesn't then at least you can catch up on healing)
Make sure you judge justice on the shaman for the debuffs and help burst during kidneys or if he's getting low. Trinket the wyvern, eat hexes (half duration from talent), blessing of sac on large incoming damage to your rogue and always use freedom on rogue. When your next CC cooldowns are ready, chain them together and you really need to burst the shaman hard this time. If you are able to save bubble for the next wyvern you will have another chance but if not, the pally will get cc'ed and the rogue will drop.

There's many scenarios that can happen within the first few seconds, you need to do everything perfect here.. if your rogue is stuck in a stunlock, it's bad news. also, using up the gcd to casting hand of freedom during a full stunlock against double dps usually means death. you're better off just precasting blessing of sac, divine shield, and spam holy light.

Open on mage. Have your rogue trinket the cheap shot, blind rogue and vanish. Stunlock rogue when he trinkets, if he doesn't trinket right away then just open up after we've healed to full. los mage as best you can. make sure to rupture the rogue on this stunlock and work your magic to make sure he dies before being able to get away and restealth. I would recommend using sacrafice if your rogue is about to get shatter combo'ed / kidney shot. If the mage is arcane.. just hope he doesn't crit or that your rogue is able to CoS the burst.

(holy)
Focus Priest
CC Rogue
Be on top of fear dispels and freedom kidneys. Kick holy spells, don't worry about mana burn.. this should be a quick fight.

(holy)
Dps pally at start and force bubble while CC the DK in the meantime. Switch to DK and CC pally after bubble is down. Turn evil on ghoul and try to kill it in between heals on rogue. Turn evil gargoyle asap as well, can keep it CC'ed for the majority of its duration with the fear.

Begin dps on shaman, force trinket and NS then switch to warrior and CC the shaman. Hit grounding before hammer/repent and kill poison cleanse totems asap. This comp can kill your rogue in 4-5 seconds while spam healing holy light in the absence of cc and interrupts so good luck.

[x]
Attempt to kill warlock and use CC's on x. If warlock's partner is a priest then cc warlock and train priest very hard and very fast instead. If the game lasts longer than a minute you're going to have to try and kill lock pet, make him fel dom, kill this pet and make sure he doesn't summon another. If you can rid them of their pet you'll most likely win but it's not as easy as it sounds, especially if their 2nd pet is a voidwalker. Eventually they'll get the pally in CC, with all the dots on both members and without beacon, you'll find yourself too far behind on healing and running out of mana.

(feral)
go for paladin, cc and JoJ on druid. this is a losing battle but u might eek out a few wins if the gods bless you with some RNG burst on the pally.

[u]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For ArenA   

Back to top Go down

For ArenA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Lords :: General :: PvP-
Jump to: